Małgorzata Jonak, MD
- Over 25 years of experience in internal medicine, cardiology, ECG interpretation, obesity, androgen and metabolic disorders, as well as autoimmune diseases.
- An excellent investigator with almost 15-years experience in work with the patients and healthy volunteers in more than 80 studies, including bioequivalent and I-IV phases studies as well as tobacco studies.
- For many years she was a Medical Director and a principal investigator in the large early phases clinical trial site.
- She continuously gains more and more knowledge participating in numerous courses and trainings, among other Progress in internal diseases, ICH GCP, Endocrinology.
- She completed postgraduate-studies in Medical Law, Bioethics and Sociology in Medicine in Warsaw University.
- A speaker at international scientific conferences.
- She is a recognized and well respected authority in the field of internal diseases.
Dariusz Dziedzic, MD, PhD
- 25 years experience in General, Chest, and Transplantology Surgery.
- A doctorate degree (PhD) in medical sciences (in the field of surgery)
- In 2007 received certificate of the European Board of Thoracic and Cardio Vascular Surgeons.
- Member of the Polish Society of Cardio Thoracic Surgery and European Association for Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- For many years (25 years) he has worked in diagnostic and cancer diseases of chest.
- Experienced in lung function assessment.
- He has many years of experience in clinical trials in various centers , conducted about 100 phases I III studies and nearly 50 bioequivalence studies including tobacco studies
- Academic lecturer
Tomasz Ciąćka, MD, PhD
- 20 years experience in General, Vascular, and Transplantology Surgery.
- A doctorate degree (PhD) in medical sciences (in the field of surgery) obtained in 2013.
- For many years, he has been dealing with vascular and endoscopic surgery, aesthetic phlebology and minimally invasive methods of treating lower limbs varices and vascular spider veins.
- He has gained the experience among other in Clinic outside of Poland –Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in Hannover, University Clinic in Mainz, St’ Vincent Hospital in Israel.
- He is an excellent physician with more than 15 years experience in the field of clinical trials as an investigator (more than 150 studies).
- He conducted numerous early phases clinical trials, bioequivalence, bioavailability, drugs interactions and numerous Tobacco studies.
- He participated in more than 30 specialize courses and conferences, both foreign and domestic.
Agata Kącka, MD, PhD
- 30 years experience in general, vasular, transplantological Anesthesiology and intensive therapy, acute pain management.
- Doctor of Medical Science, graduate of Medical University in Warsaw (and passed the PhD degree)
- Gained an international experience in Great Britain working in Wycombe General Hospital and in Livers Transplantology Center in France.
- She has exceptionally experience in clinical trials as an investigator, she conducted numerous phase I and III clinical trials.
- Moreover she is the co author of the publication Operational Risk in patients with giant obesity ” and author of about 50 scientific publications .
- She is a recognized authority in the field of anesthesiology.
- Academic lecturer
Mariusz Piotrowski, MD, PhD
- 30 years experience in general, vasular, transplantological Anesthesiology and intensive therapy,
- Doctor of Medicine, graduated from the Medical Academy in Warsaw.
- For many years professional associated with Anesthesiology and Intensive Therapy Department.
- His professional achievement include many early phases clinical trials and bioequivalence studies.
- He works excellent in that role, gaining wide recognition from patients and a study team.
- He is outstanding authority in the field of anesthesiology
- Experience in clinical trials as an investigator, conducted numerous phase I and III clinical trials.